Learn how to manage diversity, develop a strategic plan, onboard difficult people, and drive organizational inclusion.
What Will I Learn?
- Your current competency from a self-assessment
- What is needed to increase your cultural competence
- Using a balanced diversity scorecard technique to identify the linkages between promoting inclusion and greater organizational success.
- The techniques and steps for organizational changes
- Assessment techniques for identifying an organization’s inclusion stage
Participant Success Story
I started working with DTUI after the CEO of the company I work for recruited me to serve as the first cultural diversity leader. I did not know anything about the position or responsibilities. Luckily, I found DTUI. I got so much value out of the program that I received the title Vice President of Diversity and a large salary increase. I owe it to the work I did with Dr. Billy Vaughn and DTUI.
The purpose of this course is to provide participants with a framework for transforming an organization into an engaged, productive, and inclusive workforce. By the end of this seminar, you will have learned how to:
- Use an organizational change approach in planning how to increase inclusion
- Assess an organization’s inclusion barriers
- Complete the steps in the design, development, and implementation of a strategic plan
- Use a set of techniques for onboarding stakeholders to create sustainable inclusion programs
Upon completion of the course, participants will:
- Understand the organizational inclusion change process
- Develop a rationale for the inclusion plan
- Understand how to use a Balanced Scorecard in the planning process.
- Utilize the content to build a plan
- Participant manual