Years of Service
Confidently Share Your Gifts & Abilities!
Learn How to Remove Barriers to Inclusion
OnBoard the Most Resistant Staff
Learn the Step by Step D&I Blueprint
Earn Professional Credentials
Take Away a Guidebook and Tools of the Trade
<h1>What is Diversity & Inclusion Certification?</h1>
What is Diversity & Inclusion Certification?
Diversity & Inclusion Certification refers to professional credential training designed to develop the competencies needed to propel a career in consulting, training, managing, and leading cultural diversity and inclusion.
What Makes Diversity Executive Leadership Academy Stand Out?Click on the Plus Symbol to Learn More
- Discover the easy-to-follow strategy to boost your organization’s productivity
- Identify and retain the best talent
- Increase innovation
- Learn how to use differences to boost your team’s productivity
- Learn a proven model for managing resistance to your diversity initiative
- Boost your popularity as the in-house and external cultural diversity expert
- Get the most important parts of your strategy mapped out along with a group of like-minded professionals. In fact, bring as many team members as possible to work on your organization’s project during the seminar. You will leave on the same page and with a framework for moving forward quickly.
- Add more SIZZLE and authenticity to the initiative you design so everyone wants to come aboard.
- Learn to get the leadership’s attention so that they can see how your initiative impacts the organization’s bottom line
- Create a unique, MAGNETIC presence as a diversity professional so you stand out and get noticed
- Bust through your strategy blocks in a supportive community that brings out your hottest ideas
- Have FUN developing your strategic roadmap (imagine that!)
- Discover how YOU may be getting in your own way as the expert and how to clear the path to success
- Powerfully express your value with words you’re proud of
- Come away with clear, confident messages about you diversity and inclusion initiative to skyrocket the time to success
I know you’re concerned that people in your organization either do not see you as an expert or appreciate your expertise. You need them to recognize your value without your having to jump through hoops to get them on board.
There are a number of certificate and certification programs out there offering credentials. The problem is that they offer credentials without providing you with a detailed, well-tested system needed to start moving your organization immediately or the techniques to get you to the finish line. And you really don’t want to reinvent the wheel or use out-dated, unproven tools and techniques that will shortchange the amazing value you offer in your role. That’s why we’re so excited to show you a powerful step-by-step strategy. Our training program includes
1. A proven strategy that creates more diverse and inclusive organizations
2. A clear diversity and inclusion model that INSPIRES your executive to say YES let’s get it done right away.
What's My Investment?
How much is trial and error learning costing you and your organization? How much is settling for implementing diversity best practices instead of a strategy tailored to your organization's needs costing you? How much time and effort will training from experts save you and your organization?
The classroom version of the DELA 100 certified diversity professional (CDP) training requires the completion of a four-day course. This course provides participants with exercises, short presentations, and group activities to develop cultural diversity practitioner skills.
The Diversity Certification DELA 400 course is designed to develop your ability to offer high impact training. The goal is to give you a set of best practice tools needed to develop high impact training facilitation skills.
This DELA 200 course is designed to develop participants’ ability to create high impact training modules. Participants learn a set of best practice tools for designing cost-effective inclusive competence training modules. They apply what is learned to scenarios and real-life training design challenges.
The DELA 500 course covers project management in combination with organizational change management. The skills will increase the likelihood that projects or initiatives deliver the intended results and outcomes.
This two-day DELA 300 classroom course covers the steps in D&I strategic planning and design, data-driven planning, and results-oriented planning. Participants apply what they learn to produce an outline of a strategic plan for their workplace or a client organization, and receive feedback during the design process.
The purpose of the DELA 600 course is to provide participants with an overview of an organizational assessment and procedures toolkit for measuring inclusion barriers and initiative outcomes.