Whether you want to sign up for a course or program, we make it as easy as possible. Before you register, you will need to select the course or program that best suits your needs. If you are uncertain about the best option, contact us.
Keep in mind that participant seats are limited. Depending on the course you take, the number of seats varies from 12 – 15. The small classroom sizes offer optimal learning participant learning.
Tuition: Payment is required at the time of registration. Acceptable forms of payment include credit card, check, electronic, and purchase order.
• Make check and cashiers check out to:
DTUI.com and send to 350 Townsend Street, Suite 255, San Francisco, CA. 94107
• Please contact us to request the DTUI.com bank account routing numbers for electronic payment transmittals.
You may request an extended payment plan under specific circumstances. Please contact us for more information.
Registration Confirmation: Your registration is not complete until payment has been submitted in full. You will receive a confirmation of enrollment via email after payment is received and logistics for accessing your course or program.
Important Registration Fee Pricing Intervals:
Most courses and programs are based on a graduated payment schedule in which the closer it gets to the start date the more tuition is paid.
A typical scheduling is the following:
• 90 days or beyond the start date is the lowest pricing
• 30 – 60 days before the start date is the next best pricing
• Within 30 days (assuming availability) defaults to the base price
SAMPLE FORM (CDP PROGRAM-YES IT WORKS)