TRY OUR FREE DIVERSITY TRAINING AND CONSULTING COURSES
CAPTIVATE EVEN THE MOST RESISTANT TO CULTURAL DIVERSITY
Spend a little time with us . . .
People will start talking about you.
Ask . . . .
- Christina Ballenger, CDP of Ohio Health
- Michael Eatman, CDP of the Pike School
- Geraldine Mobley, Ph.D. CDP, George Mason University
- Kenneth Hunter, CDP of New York City Department of Information Technology & Telecommunications
- Godfrey Bethea, CDP of FedEx
- Darrell Feagin, CDP of Goodwill Industries
- Denise Goss, CDP of United States Treasury
Join our mini-Course. It's Complimentary
Simply sign up below to receive access to the mini-course. It is Free of Charge.
Why You Fall Short of Ultimate Success Without Expert Training & Credentials:
- Have to bootstrap your success the best that you can.
- Must rely on picking up a little information here and a little there.
- Risk being unprepared for the landmines in the profession.
- Rely mostly on implementing cultural diversity best practices with low impact results.
- Constantly have to prove your value and competence.
RESULTS AFTER RECEIVING YOUR CERTIFIED DIVERSITY PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Have credentials from a vetted organization that you can show off.
- Have a Toolkit for success.
- Have a guidebook and framework to succeed.
- Have the tools to onboard even the most recent to diversity & inclusion
- Understand how to assess an organization's inclusion gaps.
- Understand how to design, develop, and implement a diversity initiative.
- Understand what is needed to sustain a diversity initiative
- Have tools to successfully market your diversity initiative plan
YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE IF YOU ARE . . . .
- A diversity professional who understands that it takes expertise to succeed.
- Feeling you need the expertise to get the best results.
- Know that you can be even more successful with the right tools and support
- Fearful that people will not take you seriously without credentials.
- Wanting to jump start your diversity and inclusion work to get high impact results
- Want to truly change your organization instead of settling for awards for implementing best practices
- Feeling uncertain how to get to the next level with your organization’s diversity and inclusion initiative.
What We Will Cover in the Mini-Course
- Diversity Best Practice Resources and Strategies
- Training and Instructional Design
- Metrics & Assessment
- Engagement and Inclusion
- Online cultural diversity training & diversity activities
- Much, much, more . . .
These recent graduates are making waves:
- Karen Cheney, CDP Office of the Director of Intelligence
- Kimberly Simmons, PharmD, MBA CDP of St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Othalene Lawrence, CDP of the Department of Energy
So, hang out with us. Sign up and we will send you the details about how to join right away.
Dr. Billy CDT CDP CDE